Zombie Rush is a 5k mud obstacle challenge and zombie immersion chase, filled with hordes of the undead to chase after you. When we say full immersion that means participating in a heart pounding, non-stop, and action packed adrenalized experience, that will take you on a one of a kind trip navigating through the post-apocalyptic aftermath. Touted as one of the most exciting, safest and well organized races out there!
The chase starts in the compound area from our signature start line, comprised in real apocalyptic fashion from metal shipping containers. It is protected from the zombie infested quarantine zone by barricades of chain link fence, tires, pallets and whatever else our team finds.
There are two types of runs, The Zombie 5K run only and the Zombie mud/obstacle run. Check locations for type of run.
Zombie Rush 5k Mud/Obstacle Run-Your objective is to traverse through the apocalyptic aftermath and zombie zones, which will be scattered with many challenging and exciting obstacles, but won’t be insanely difficult. The zombies will be in the chase zones and this is where you will have to sprint, dodge, jump, and roll or do your best zombies juke! You will have health flags that the zombies really, really, really want! Finish the race with at least one health flag and earn the coveted “Survivor Medal”. Lose all your flags and you will have one chance to gain a health flag back at our revive station, but it won’t be easy. Finish with no health flags, you are considered infected and receive no medal. Not all is lost though, we will still give you a really cool Zombie Rush t-shirt for your effort and there’s that awesome apocalypse after party, which only Zombie Rush knows how to throw!
Zombie Rush 5k Run only- This version offers the same great experience as its counterpart, but without the mud and obstacles. Lets face it, during a zombie apocalypse some will avoid all obstacles and just run from the zombies. If that’s you, then this version of the run is for you!
The compound will be surrounded with chain link fence to keep out the undead. This is your safe haven from the zombies, where the fun starts and continues after your chase experience ends. We will have our in house D.J. spinning hot fresh tunes for you all day! Enjoy our great food vendors, beverages and after party. This is ground zero for the “Zombie Invasion Show” exclusive to Zombie Rush Race only. There will be lots to do and see in the zombie themed compound. Bring your camera because you will not want to miss the many cool props, signs and vehicles in our venue. There will also be a few Zombies and Zombie Hunters to take pictures with in and around the venue.
Enjoy our activity filled venue while jamming out to the beats of our in house D.J., straight out of Miami! This crew can definitely bring the party when it comes to music and spinning the latest and greatest. No other race throws an after party like Zombie Rush.
ATTENTION! There will be a breach in the perimeter fence by incoming zombies at sometime during the day! Listen for the emergency broadcast followed by the zombie sirens. This is sure to send chills down your spine as a live horde of zombies spill into the compound area and move swiftly toward their human targets…you. Not to worry, our Zombie Response Team will be alerted and respond to the invasion not a minute too soon. Stand back and enjoy the show as they take down the horde of zombies and save your hide! You really want to have your cameras out for this one. Note: all spectators will be ushered behind a safe line. This is a live performance, which involves large moving vehicles, special effects smoke and a cast of actors. (If you are interested in being a zombie actor in this live performance show for free, please contact Brian at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Not all locations will offer the Zombie Invasion Show; it is dependent upon approval of local parks and permits).
- Zombie Rush t-shirt.
- Survivor medal if you finish with at least one flag.
- Race bib
- Flag belt with 3 flags
- All day access to the compound party and events/entertainment.
- Memorable pictures of yourself with zombies, friends and family.
- A Zombie Rush t-shirt
- Free zombie make-over by professional make up artists.
- All day access to compound party and events/entertainment
- All zombies will receive free water while out on the course
- Memorable pictures of yourself with fellow zombies, friends and family.
Zombie Rush relies on its volunteers for help with the many different functions of the race. Volunteers that complete their assigned shifts will be given free entry as a participant or zombie in the race and all post race activities. Volunteer shifts very depending on what job description you sign-up for.
- Your race will be FREE! Need we say more?
- You can receive community hours through our charity for volunteering.
- It’s actually a lot of fun, you get to interact and hangout with our staff and see the event from a different perspective.
- We do work towards giving a portion of the proceeds to our charity, having volunteers helps us immensely in this effort.
- We have something for everyone, check the list of jobs.
- We just might offer you a full time position, one never knows.
If you want to become part of this awesome event by volunteering, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Anyone who is healthy and capable to run or walk 5K should have no problem completing this race.
- Zombies need to be able to stay on the course for 2 hours as a zombie.
- Although there is no age limit to participate,(12 years old and under requires his/her guardian to attend with him/her. Under 18 requires a signed parent/guardian consent form)
- Picture ID
- Printed and Signed Waiver form
- Cash for parking, merchandise, drinks and food.
- Towel and change of clothes, including shoes.
- Sunblock, bug repellant
- Chairs or blanket, sun umbrella
- Jewelries, big amount of cash, valuables.
- Weapons (real or fake)
- Coolers must be left in parking area, not allowed in venue area.
- A $10 per car fee will be collected at the gate and will be cash only.
- Please leave all valuables at home; Ultimate Combatant will make every effort to patrol parking areas with assigned security and watch for any suspicious activity. It is ultimately the responsibility of the participants and those in attendance to secure their valuables in a safe place or leave at home. Ultimate Combatant, LLC. will not be responsible for any missing valuables or theft at the race.
In the event of inclement weather such as lightning, tornadoes, hurricanes, excessive wind, hail and the like, Ultimate Combatant reserves the right to eliminate obstacles, select portions of the course, or cancel the event in order to ensure the safety of participants, volunteers and staff. If the event is cancelled, all runners will have the opportunity to race for free at a rescheduled event or at any of our other future races. There will be no refund for cancelations due to inclement weather conditions. Ultimate Combatant will make every effort to reschedule events and provide options for various venues to meet these needs. Tickets may also be transferred to another name if participant chooses.
All ticket purchases are final and refunds will not be given, all sales are final. Tickets may be transferred to another name or you can keep the credit for the future race.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.